- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 package Chappell Hill Chipotle pasta
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper stirring occasionally for 4 minutes or until red pepper is tender. Stir in corn and stock. Bring to a boil over high heat. Break up pasta and drop in to pan stirring immediately to separate so as not to stick to each other.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring regularly, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sour cream; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.