- 1 package of my Chipotle Pasta. I’ve also used Round Rock Red
Bell Pepper Pasta but any of them would be good.
- 1 pound sausage (The upper pictures have Member’s Mark Mild Green Chile & Monterey Jack Chicken Sausage that I put on everything.)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut julienne (strips)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut julienne (only on the lower picture)
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, cut julienne(only on the lower picture)
- 1 small onion (optional but I like red), cut julienne
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Olive oil – 2-3 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil is optional. If your sausage has spices you won’t
- Get the water boiling for the pasta and once it is throw the pasta in and
start the timer for 7 minutes.
- I like spicy Italian sausage but you can use what you like. Get a 1 pound
package and I like to slice in 1/2″ wide pieces cut at an angle.
- Cut the bell peppers and onions julienne strips.
- Cook sausage according to directions on the package.
- In a different pan add the olive oil and the garlic and saute’ for about 30
seconds and then add the veggies and saute’ for about 5 minutes and add the
- Then add the sausage and mix well with the veggies and then strain
the pasta and mix some olive oil in the pasta and then add the sausage and
peppers on top. It’s a beautiful and delicious dish.