- 1 package Round Rock Red Bell Pepper pasta
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water, and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add spinach. Cook until wilted and warmed through, 3 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream, chicken broth, and 1/4 cup pasta water and bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir until coated, then season with crushed red pepper flakes.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve.