- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes (about 3), seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Bandera Black Olive pasta
- In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the tomatoes, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until just done, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.