- Texas Tomato Basil Garlic and
Italian Herb and Spice
- Olive Oil
- 2 links of Italian sausage, sliced
- 1/3 onion, diced
- 1/3 red bell pepper, diced
- Hand-full of mushrooms, diced
- Cook pasta as normal
- Add olive oil and/or butter and salt to taste
- Take sausage and sauté’ with onions, red bell peppers, and mushrooms olive oil in a pan until they are brown and a little softened
Recipe Variation: Cook some meatballs up and throw everything on top of the pasta (veggies are optional) and top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese. It’s delicious!
Hint: HEB, Wal-mart, Costco and Sam’s Club all have precooked meatballs in the frozen section.